Kamis, 22 Juli 2010

Kata - Kata Kiasan =)

Kata - Kata Kiasan =)

Kalo mnurud kalian bagus :) copas aja :) hha :D aku hanya berbagi cerita koq =P

* When i am walking alone , you accompanies me till i arrive to the place where i want to go . As same as your heart for me . You always be my side when i am happy , sad , even when i am alone . but why people like me , always hurting your heart . I am so sorry my dear . I still love you , forever and ever .

* Happy Valentine dear ur mine love and ur mine valentine . I do love you and it's true . I never know my life without you . I wanna live but it's only with you honey . I'll hold you forever .

* All i need is you my valentine .
V ... is for valentine .
A ... is for always be yours .
L ... is for love at it's most extreme .
E ... is for estatic love .
N ... is for never ending love .
T ... is for we'll be together forever .
I ... is for you intelligent and innocent .
N ... is for natures naughty .
E ... is for eternity our love is so everylasting .

* Love is like the air we breathe . It my not always be seen , but it is always felt , used and needed . I wanna breath in ur heart everyday .

* You are you and i am i , you do your thing and i'll do mine , and if in the end we meet up together , it is beautiful .

* A day without you would be like an orange juice with no sugar . I need you to become my sugar to fill me and my day .

* Mencintai seseorg jgn lah dr kata" yg manis . Tp , cintai ia dari hati . Dan tnjukan kalo km bneran mncintai ia . Krna mncintai sseorg adlh anugrah yg paling besar dlm hidup kita .

* Jika suatu hari , entah besok , lusa , atau kapan . Saat aku mati . Ketahuilah , bhwa hadiah terindah slama hdup ku ini yg pernah aku dapat , dan aku miliki adalah bisa mengenalmu , membuatmu bahagia dan mengisi kesepianmu .

1 komentar: