Jumat, 30 Juli 2010

Cerita Cinta Ku ='(

seventeen of december, two thousand eight, the very day I enjoy and I crave. because I'm getting my first love, her name is Vera, with her age, she lives in west Jakarta, CGK new Kosambi, I'm very happy to get to know him before he invented and it turned out there was a woman who will always be in my life and my heart, we have long dating and had one more year and seven months. d fill my days with him laughing stock, he's naughty, I'm very pleased to be able to get him, and he was the first woman. how nice he is, willing to accept me. all my life always be there for him, me and him are both filled with happiness at this time both of us. time is running very fast, and I've been dating him. I want to always be there beside him, but because a great distance from where we lived together, I'm not always there at her side. no fights in between our relationship.


but why? why? all of them were destroyed on this day. I was very sad when he asked for our breakup. I'm very sad, upset, and angry. I do not know what to do. I'm confused. I can not accept all this. I have very fond and loving him. I do not want to lose him. and I finally decided to release him. and we are just friends. I want him to know my heart today. but I also can not force him. I want to be with him again, I want time with him. I must be willing to release him. hopefully he can get a better man than me. and my memories are good times with him. I will always remember you in my heart . =)

2 komentar: